Multiple coin or token acceptor (sometimes referred to as a Slug Rejector) - Drop Inserting, 300MA @ 10 to 15VDC, standby 50MA
Great for Canadian (and European) coins! This can be programmed to accept both older and new Loonies and Twonies so your coin changer can work! The coin acceptor has 8 Channels - one programmed coin per channel. So (for example) the Loonie ($1 Can. coin) can use two channels: Channel 1 for older coins, and Channel 2 is programmed for the newer ones. The Toonie is Channels 3 & 4. Note this gives you 1 impulse for $1, and 2 impulses for a $2 coin. Other options are available if you want to also accept Quarters, however then you can only accept one vintage of the $1 coin, but you get two Channels for Quarters and two for Toonies.
- fits 3-1/2" Coin Mechanism frame
- CPU Programmed anti-stringing
- Reverse Move Detect (stringing)
- Coin from 18mm to 30mm diameter
- Coin thickness from 1.2mm to 3mm
- Output Impulse width you set to either 50ms or 100ms
- All coins/tokens suitable
- Compares coin diameter, thickness, and composition
- Meter counting available
- Has Inhibitor output: High is +3 to 12VDC, Low is below 1VDC.
Note that the outputs use pull-up resistor array to keep outputs High. If you remove the resistor you can then control more than 12VDC devices such as a 24VDC relay.
Download instruction PDF