New XPinTM LED (Light Emitting Diodes) displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
WMS: Bad Cats, Black Knight 2000, Diner, Earthshaker, Jokerz,
Data East: Back to the Future, Monday Night Football, Phantom of the Opera,
RoboCop, The Simpsons
· Plug & Play installation for installation by novices and experts alike
· Adjustable Brightness to match varying game-room conditions
· Lowest power consumption of any display on the market - No overloaded
game power supplies
· Aesthetically sleek Black Matte finish
· Foam Light-Blocks prevent general illumination leakage glare
· Professionally assembled in USA for top quality
· 2 Year Manufactures Warranty against all manufacturing defects
· Optional Transparent Grey Vinyl Film for Light-Blocks
· Installation Time: About 20 minutes
· Tools Required: 1/4” Nut-driver, Phillips screwdriver
1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass.
Unplug all display board connecting cables and remove the original display
2. If the game is manufactured by Data East, make sure to place the jumper
indicated on the display board.
3. Replace the display with your new XPin™ XP-WMS12232 display.
NOTE: It has been seen that the listed games have as many as 5 different
mounting methods to the speaker panels of the Williams games or the head
back board of the Data East games.
4. Connect all cables leading from the head to the display board.
5. It is recommended that you remove the High Voltage fuse from your power
supply, as it is no longer needed.
6. If not already in place, attach the Foam Light-Blocks on their respective
7. The optional grey vinyl is easily installed at this time.
8. Connect the cables.
9. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on.
The LEDs will light up. Pressing the TEST pushbutton on the XP-WMS12232
board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all
boards and cables in the XPin™ System are operating correctly. Use the
thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the board to set your preferred
10. PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your XPin™ displays for years to come!