Bad Cats, Bally Game Show, Black Knight 2000, Bugs Bunny, Diner, Dr. Dude (SYS 11c version), Earthshaker, Elvira & the Party Monsters, Jokerz, Mousin’ Around, Police Force, Pool Sharks, Radical, River Boat Gambler, Rollergames, Taxi, Transporter, Whirlwind
· Plug & Play installation for installation by novices and experts alike
· Highest 5V efficiency of any aftermarket power supply
· Coolest running
· Short circuit and over-voltage protection on 5V power rail
· Professionally assembled in USA for top quality
· 2 Year Manufactures Warranty against all manufacturing defects
· Installation Time: About 20 minutes
· Tools Required: 1/4” Nut-driver, Phillips screwdriver
1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass.
Open back box.
2. Remove existing power supply.
3. Install provided fuses into appropriate fuse clips as indicated by the fuse
listing on the circuit board.
4. It is recommended that if you are using XPin™ LED displays, you do not
install the indicated High Voltage fuse as it is no longer needed.
5. Install the XP-WMS12246 into the back box.
6. Connect all connectors as indicated.
7. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on.
The LEDs will light up.
8. PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your XPin™ products for years to come!