The XP-WMS12247 is a plug'n play replacement for the Williams D-11813 and D-12247 assembly found in Williams and Bally pinball machines using the System 11b and 11c auxiliary driver board.
Bad Cats, Bally Game Show, Banzai Run, Big Guns, Black Knight 2000, Bugs Bunny, Diner, Dr. Dude (SYS 11c version), Earthshaker, Elvira & the Party Monsters, Fire!, Jokerz, Police Force, Pool Sharks, Radical, River Boat Gambler, Rollergames, Swords of Fury, Taxi, Transporter, Whirlwind
Plug and Play
Board is manufactured with 2 oz copper to support high current loads
Circuit design uses MOSFET technology to reduce power consumption and improve reliability when compared to the original TIP36C circuit design. Check out the technical brief below to read the details.
Professionally assembled in USA for top quality
2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty against all manufacturing defects
NO FUSES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED OR PROVIDED
Because the XP-WMS12247 supports multiple games, and each game has their own individual fusing requirements, no fuses will be provided. All fuse locations match the original Williams board and are loaded as such. A select few games require the removal of wire jumpers. These games and associated wire jumper removals are located on the back of this instruction sheet.
· Installation Time: About 20 minutes
· Tools Required: 1/4” Nut-driver, Phillips screwdriver
1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass.
Open back box.
2. Remove existing OEM Williams Sys 11 Auxillary Driver board.
3. If installing in the following games: Big Guns, CYCLONE, or SPACE STATION, then with a pair of
wire cutters remove W6 shown on the enclosed board instructions.
4. Install pcorrect value fuses for your game into appropriate fuse clips as indicated by the fuse
listing in the game manual.
5. Install the XP-WMS12247 into the back box.
6. Connect all connectors as indicated.
7. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on.
8. PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your XPin™ products for years to come!