The new XPin™ X-BRIDGE XP-WPC95HV is the solution for the weak OEM +65V supply in WPC95 systems when installing an XPin™ XP-DMD4096 LED DMD display.
The OEM +65V supply has been well documented over the years as being an area of the display system that is constantly being rebuilt. For this circuit, it is not a question of if it will fail, but when!
Our new XPin™ XP-WPC95HV is designed to plug directly into the same headers used for the AC voltage coming into the WPC Audio/Visual board in WPC95 series games and the associated output voltages that would be passed back to a OEM Plasma DMD. Since it is primarily designed for the XPin™ XP-DMD4096 series displays, it is only going to generate the +65V necessary to power the display.
Attack from Mars, Cactus Canyon, Championship Pub, Cirqus Voltaire, Congo, Junkyard, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, NBA Fastbreak, No Good Gofers, Safe Cracker, Scared Stiff, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Ticket Tac Toe
• Plug & Play installation for installation by novices and experts alike
• Lower Heat Dissipation in Backbox
• Professionally assembled in USA for top quality
• 2 Year Manufactures Warranty against all manufacturing defects
· Installation Time: About 5 minutes, Depending on Game Title
· Tools Required: None
1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass.
2. Disconnect connections at J604 and J605 from the WPCAV board.
3. Remove Fuses F601 and F602 from the WPCAV board.
4. Install the MDL 0.5A fuse (1/2 Amp Slow Blow Fuse) onto the
5. Install the XP-WPC95HV board on the same connections J604 and J605.
6. Install the associated cables for J604 and J605 on the XP-WPCHV board.
7. Replace backglass.
8. PLAY PINBALL!