NIB BK from 1980
Yup, a brand NEW IN the BOX Black Knight pinball game, made by WILLIAMS was found locally and we have a number of pictures here for your pleasure. Note: This game was sold in the spring of 2001 and is NOT available...if you want other pinballs please check out our Pinballs for Sale page.. (That's JRR in the picture above. The human...)
- The Box, other side of box
- Top of the box
- Bottom of the box
- Just opened
- Inside the box
- Now the head is pulled out
- What is that packed on the top of the head? Spare lights, fuses, and headboard keys.
- Note the three wood supports keeping the insert secure.
- 1st picture inside the head
- Here is a close-up of the batteries-20+ year old Duracells, did they leak?
- Nope, but they sure are effectively dead...
- What is that box further in? Cashbox and Backglass!
- Here is how the Backglass is packed
- What is in the cashbox, and how are the legs wrapped?
- What's next? Oh, lets pull out the body of the game!
- Here is the rear of the body, note the cardboard is stapled on.
- A picture of the side of the cabinet...very nice!
- Shot of the coin door...
- Let's open the door...
- Unlock the handrail...
- Time to connect the head to the body...
- Does it work? Well, not quite-battery failure (didn't quite catch it with this picture)
- OK, lets put in new batteries and add the backglass. (2nd player display was fixed by now)
- Lets see some playfield arials, from the flippers due north
- Upper flipper area...
- Playfield close-up, ball's eye view from lower flippers
- Another close-up, left lower drop targets
- Let's go up the right ramps...
- Now on to the upper playfield, watch out for the pop bumper!
- Ah, three targets just waiting for a good shot
- Hmmm, I wonder what is happening UNDER the playfield?
- Let's take a closer look at the flippers...
- Finally check out the upper underside and the bottom of the cabinet.
- Ah, well, enough fun. Time to plastic wrap it up and ship it out. It's been fun!